Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Reece Attacks Once Again: Marcela's Side

.Marcela.. has given us her side of the story of what happened with the ongoing saga with infamous con-artist Mizzmileycyrus9.

Marcela's statement:
"Hi everyone. I'm gonna explain how everything happened with the details. Reece contacted me asking to buy my M by Marcela blog, he offered me 3000sd. We all know that is a huge amount for a blog that has a little bit more than 100 followers. So of course I said yes, since I was no longer considering to create a new patter. So he stole my blogs with the help of Ado. I told him I would do anything for HB addicted, and he said he wanted my account or he wanted to write for Stardoll magazine. I said OK but I wouldn't go 1st. So he gave me the blogs back (HB and LE addicted) and I exported them. But as soon as he realised I wouldn't give him anything he took HB back. Luckly he didn't take LE back too and I could keep it. Today he asked me my new blogger account claiming he would give me HB back. Of course all he wanted was to get my new HB and destroy it. Anyway, that blog is dead since nobody is going to update it, and I bet Reece will not waste his precious time looking for the real life pictures. He is just a poor person who has no tasks in life. Thank you all for the supporting!

Reece keep saying I stole from him because when he hacked me at the 1st time I took my account back and told him I would share my account with him if he gave my rares back. He did give me the 10 he took for himself, he sold almoust 50 for 1sd. Of course I didn't share my password with him, that's why he said I stole them. LOL. Everything would be great if it wasn't for Ado. A few minutes after Reece realised he wouldn't get my password Ado accessed my account and stole all of them again.

Ah and BTW, I'm not asking anyone to feel sorry for me, all I'm asking is to follow my new blog. I know I was only hacked because I was stupid enough to even talk to reece after all he has done. I learned the lesson."

As of right now, Reece's account is deleted.

UPDATE:
He's back and claims he will no longer hack anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ptp