Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Lolita's Farewell Message

I don't find Stardoll interesting anymore.

I did join this site when I was having a lot of problems with my real life and I used to spend a lot of time here, but now, now my life is amazing. I don't need this site anymore.

I did fake having a bad grammar and spelling all over Stardoll so I could get more attention from everyone, and I got it. Awesome, right?

So yeah, I wanted to do big things here, be famous, have people admire me and blah blah blah.

Anyway, after writing for all five Stardolls Most Famous Blogs; Stardoll's Most Wanted, Perez Hilton Of Stardoll, The Stardoll Shiner, Underneath Stardoll and MeDoll Memoires I did realize that blogging wasn't my thing, so I did decide to pursue collecting rares, such as RC and Lotto. I did achieve to collect a lot, but soon I did realize that collecting wasn't my thing either.
So yeah, I got bored and now I'm leaving.
I guess, that's all I have to say.
Yep.


Now on my best friend on here, prinesslicha will take care of this account.


I will also miss a lot of people from this site such as noelle_page - forevergorgeous - sevillana94 - princess__17 - isabella.arci - anisa123 - deagoldengirl - arlsa96 - shape11 - star_awards - style_magazine - devie44 - undamyumbrellla - jeremyn2005 - bluegreen86 - to_royal - lizs - filipinhamaria - reira422 - toxxic.angel - marikate14 - goatie - vasia28 - findurlove - ruubin - elite-girl - -limitededition - saltydan - emorox4eva - n1mka4eva - m_themis - mirka_17 - superoh - vampire_ - xxlovexx - pirata111 - bu_ny - galaxina - poohg_1993 - bubblyminty - zoe_couture - madworld - hunnigall - mimi_mami - applead - fickyficky - ...singstar... - elleeae - ashy_loves_you - frozta - matulka - gothribbon - vanandash - freeduck_ - evermore1girl - .marcela.. - tapstar321 - missdancer853 - tonia.ftw - fashionman. - ladygagamcqueen - blahm3 & others too.

Also, I dislike mizzmileycyrus9 (she hacks peoples) and m.frackowiak (she scams people).

xoxo
Stardoll's One of a kind Diva
Lolita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ptp