Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ghetto vs. Guido: Best & Worst Dressed

I missed last week's Radio Perez, but I tried my best to get everyone's outfit! My apologies to anyone I missed. Yal really brought it this time with trashy ensembles, alcoholism, and in some cases prostitution! Here we go:
Best Ghetto
UndamyUmbrellla, yvonneelise, To_Royal, Rascal1313, alexcendraburke

Dei: Not really a huge fan of Kasia's, though it reminds me of one of those white girls who likes to be ghetto. And Rascal1313's is perfect! Looks like a total slut, thats what makes it all the better. And I actually helped alexcendraburke make her outfit better, haha. So I won't judge it.
Perez: Dei looks amazing, she's Best Ghetto overall for me, just perfect. The hair is epic, the eyeshadow is divine, and her outfit is fresh to death. Second favorite has to be Rascal1313, then I think I'm gonna go with Kas I really liked it, she looks like an albino Lady Sovereign (in a good way, if that's possible), love the mismatched designer labels, nothing says ghetto like being a walking billboard. I liked the other girls' outfits as well, especially how yvonneelise dyed her cornrows!
Dan: I love Dei's hair, literally just adore it, I can totally imagine a middle aged black woman sewing the tracks in as I write this. I don't like yvonneelise outfit, it's not even ghetto nor UndamyUmbrellla's although I can see how it's white girl ghetto I don't think it's really trashy enough, it's kind of cutesy and I'm just not feelin it. Bravo everyone else, I like.

SaltyDan, blueberry-dream, rose8971, Diva6723, LadyGaGaMcQueen

Dei: Dan's is perfection! The rest are eh. Though rose8971's is pretty ghetto trashy, so I like it.
Dan: Thanks, Dei! I kind of agree, non of them are ghetto, Diva6723 did ok but it's not very ghetto fab, more ghetto drab. LadyGaGaMcQueen's outfit is shitrocious, did she think the theme was fetish?
Perez: Yeah Dan's is super authentic, I've actually seen girls pull the front of their shirts over their heads before to achieve that wearing-sleeves-but-your-tits-are-out look. I love blueberry-dream's doorknockers, and the beer in Diva's purse! I actually wasn't even sure if LadyGaGaMcQueen was going for Ghetto or Guido, I don't think she really achieved either.

xxlovexx, _jarusha, xxlovexx, Laurenhorse

Dei: xxlovexx looks like a Latin prositute in the first outfit, ah! While in the second one, she looks like a perfect example of a nasty ghetto chick, haha! Its actually really scary to be honest.
Perez: Yeah I'm with Dei, xxlovexx's second outfit with her crazy demon eyes and her religious camel toe is just f**king creepy. But I guess that's the point! _jarusha looks like a Dominican prostitute in a bad wig (thumbs up), xxlovexx's other outfit sort of looks like Jennifer Beals in Flashdance if she had tattoos and a bad perm. Lauren is what would happen if Lindsay Lohan ever got her shit together and won an Oscar.
Dan: I kinda adore xxlovexx's second outfit, yeah, it's not very ghetto but it looks like a zombie ghetto hooker, the first of her outfits looks like a trailer version of Frank-N-Furter from The Rocky Horror to me, at least hers are interesting the other two are just boring. NEXT!


Best Guido/Guidette
pikandchew13

Perez: This is my absolute favorite outfit of the night!! Bitch is passed the f**k out, and even her cat has a weave! There aren't enough words to describe how much I love this!!!
Dan: This could be a promotional still for Jersey Shore of Snooki's latest scandal. It's amazing.
Dei: This is by far my favorite guidette! Its the only one that amazed me really.

supa_star4real, freeduck_, Chace.Clarke, PerezStarGossip, sakutaro

Dei: All of the Snooki poof girls are looking fabulous, nothing more I can say. But Chace.Clark struck again with the only guido outfit there! Loved it.
Perez: Pauly D! Chace is my new obsession, every outfit is better than the last! supa_star4real looks awesome, you really can't go wrong with leopard print and a visible thong. I LOVE Jack's bump! sakutaro is the most adorable guidette of all, she's Jersey Shore Barbie!
Dan: I'm loving supa_star4real's outfit, totally guidette and I love the thong showing over the skirt, tres cheap! I like Chace's hair, as Perez said, it's totally Pauly D. Points to sakutaro for giving her baby a weave and some bling though, momma did gooood.

lilsha123, Cheekychops1234, kieshagiesha, laurenboy, musicqueenxx2

Dei: All of these outfits look incredibly horrible, trashy, and greasy, and thats what make them all so perfect.
Dan: I LOLed at laurenboy's so she's the winner for me out of this group, I don't dislike any though.
Perez: Yeah everyone here really reached inside themselves and found their inner beach slut, lilsha's Gaga shades are awesome, kieshagiesha is actually posed alongside a jar of pickles (not pictured, obvs) so she gets extra points with me. I would have liked more detailing on musicqueenxx2's outfit. Laurenboy looks like the guidette version of an Olsen twin after a rough night. #winning


Too Classy
liajm, Miss_LolitaF, dream.on, Olivia.

Dei: Lia(liajm) is totally at the wrong party, the theme wasn't 'The Hills', wrong MTV show. Lolita completely missed the theme for me, come on, she isn't tan at all! And what was dream.on going for? Are those suppose to be her panties? And Olivia needed a shorter skirt and she would have nailed it.
Perez: Sorry ladies, if it looks like you'd get a table at the Olive Garden, it looks too good.
Dan: All boring. Better luck next time!

This week's theme goes up tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ptp