Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Famewhores & Fridays!

Thought I'd share since it's on topic, I did an interview for missricopenguin's magazine, RAGE, where I was asked my opinion on Stardoll's famewhores [click to enlarge]:
Check out the rest of the June issue, there's a cute editorial on stripes, an interview with style goddess noelle_page, in depth interviews with some of Stardoll's most popular designers, and opinions on plastic surgery, plus a great advice column with Zoe_COUTURE!

Glad to see everyone embracing Ebony, I expected way more of a backlash than just Linda hazing her or whatever. Welcome doll!

In other news, have you ever wondered what it would look like if you took everything awesome and shoved it into an 8 minute video? If so then you wonder about very specific things, and also I have an answer for you and this is it!!:


Now excuse me, I have to go tweet Katy Perry that since we've both been featured in magazines wearing Gucci clearly that's a sign we should be besties, so hopefully she'll drop the restraining order against me.

p.s. Speaking of Forrest Gumping your way to the top, watch Rebecca Black get her own show on the Disney channel! It's only a matter of time..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ptp