Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

WTF Has Stardoll Come To???!!!!!!!!

According to the poll so far, most of you believe the Italian Mafia is back. I guess I'll follow along too seeing that their have been many hacking's recently and even PSG writer -Pop_Tart- was hacked also!! Today, The mafia even put out a victim list of people who will or have been targeted. The list was found on ItalianMafiaZue's presentation, but the account has just been deleted.

VICTIM LIST:
1st:vpurple = hacked
2nd: mizzmileycyrus9 = hacked
3rd= jess-lolly=hacked
4th=poohg1993= going to be hacked
5th=fashionngirl.=going to be hacked
6th=emorox4eva=going to be hacked
7th=Miss_LolitaF=going to get hacked
8th=keira-v=is going to get deleted
9th=shakira-avril=going to get hacked
10th=Rayko=hacked
11th=bellaculeen99=hacked

the list will grow each day

I also even got a comment saying I was 13th on the hack list and receive many more comments of people claiming to have been hacked from the notorious mafia!! I honestly could care less if I do get hacked, I can always create another account. I've never wasted a cent on Stardoll, especially seeing that Stardoll has yet to create a system that can secure your account. I feel bad for those people who spent a lot of money on their accounts and have been hacked. Now, that the supposed mafia is back everyone is in a panic!! Stardoll is getting seriously insane right now and every one is running to nowhere!!!

WTF has Stardoll come too?????!!!!! Could it finally be the end??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ptp