Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2010 Holiday Calendar


Hey all! The 2010 Holiday Calendar has been released, and I have to say I hate what they are doing. There aren't two separate calendars for Superstar/Non-Superstar, and the items they have released are just plain ugly. I think that on some days they will sell both SS/NSS items, and on some days it will be just NSS. That's too bad, because the Superstar items would sell much better if they were just for Superstars. I also hate the design on the front, it's too Other Worldly for me. I hope we get some super-chic items in the calendar, but I don't have super high expectations for it.
What are your thoughts on the 2010 December Calendar? No picture sorry, but you can visit the calendar here. Also, don't you think that there should be something for Hanukkah/Kwanzaa? Hope you're living the Teenage Dream this December! ;)
PICTURE MADE BY ME. PLEASE ASK BEFORE YOU USE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ptp