Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Jack hacked!


No this is not a silly outfit Jack made out of pure boredom, it is actually the work of a hacker.

Just moments ago, I got word that Freeduck_ was hacked. He is currently on the account with the hacker and has already lost a number of rares. The hacker is allegedly yvonneelise who is denying it all, yet she is wearing an item that was just stolen from Jack and as the transactions prove, she was the one who purchased the item from him.

When I viewed the alleged hacker's page I saw some messages left in her guestbook which read:


(The "photoshopped" images in question could be found on 'Beg for more...')

She denies it all which isn't a huge shocker!

But let's think about Jack's history, lies upon lies. I'm great friends with Jack, but could this be another desperate call for attention? Could he have planned this WHOLE thing, if so I wouldn't be so surprised. Something smells fishy!

Real or Real Fake?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ptp